Friday, January 31, 2014

January Post: Grade Beam Detail

Recently, I've been working on more cross sections of structures. The drawings below shows the inner layers of a grade beam and grade slab. In drawing A, the grade beam is connected to the grade slab with reinforcements such as rebars and bolts. What are rebars you may ask? Rebars are a bundle of steel bars in a pattern linear formation. The rebars, in detail D, are located between the bolts inside the grade beam, supporting the load coming from the grade slab. 



I drew this structure a long time ago and showed it during my lesson 1 presentation. This blog post is focused on a portion of this structure, which is located (in this drawing) on D.
 This is the process of me finishing Grade Beam Detail (D).


This is my finished work of Detail D.

No comments:

Post a Comment