Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?

I'm doing my mentorship at Kanda and Tso.

2.   Who is your contact?

My contact is my mentor Tzuoh-Jaw Wu.

3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   

So far I have completed 39 hours of my mentorship.

4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.

I focused on sketching detailed parts of the SMRF system. These parts are the column base detail, panel zone, and the grade beam. Most of the details I had to sketch within these parts involved labeling, adding bolts to specific structures, indicating welding, and indicating flanges.

5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it. 


Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment